To contact Mark Hardy for graphic design or web design services, please use the telephone, mobile, email and social media links below.
For further information on our services or to arrange a free design consultation please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to talk about how we might help get your start-up business image going, or breathe new life into your existing business marketing campaign.
Free design consultation - Find out more about our free design consultations at our office in Carracastle, County Mayo*, and how to get the most out of your meeting.
*By appointment only.
To give you an idea of how it all works, following is a simple breakdown of the design process with Zetagram:-
1. The first step in the process is a simple chat, where we can define what your needs are and the services we can provide for you. We feel this is the best way to take a design brief, and the better understanding you have of your own business or idea, the quicker and easier the process goes.
2. Once we know what we need to do, the next part is the Design Order agreement. This is an outline of the services that Zetagram will provide, the estimated time it will take and the amount it will cost.
A deposit is taken at this time to confirm the order, and the design order can be cancelled at any time in line with our terms and conditions.
Larger jobs such as websites may be split into smaller stages to make the process more manageable for both parties.
3. The creative design begins, and Zetagram will undertake the first part of the work as agreed. This is usually a visual stage with preliminary design ideas to present to the client for approval.
4. Once approved, and after any amendments required by the client have been made, the preliminary designs are progressed into artwork for production. Print ready artwork is created, high resolution files for signs and vans, and full HTML code for websites etc.
5. When the final artwork is complete, checked, and signed off by the client, full payment is made and the artwork is provided to the client for production. Zetagram will also liaise and provide support throughout the production process if required.
Please note: Google StreetView imagery is currently out of date and shows the property prior to renovations.
Designer & Consultant
Zetagram (formerly Infiniti)
Cashelduff, Carracastle, Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon, F45 KH28, Ireland.
|Monday||10am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 6pm|
|Thursday||10am to 6pm|
|Friday||10am to 6pm|
Meetings available by appointment only. Please enquire about out of hours meetings to suit your own arrangements.
The simplest and easiest route to get to Zetagram is from the main N5 road that passes by Carracastle.
Zetagram now has a presence on social media platforms to connect and share:-
Facebook - /zetagramdesign
Instagram - /zetagram_design
Pinterest - /zetagram
LinkedIn - /zetagram